Monday 19 December 2011

whats new?

am getting married soon.,yes.,am still young.,but nvm..em.,bfore getting married.,ff course,kena la bertunang dlu..dgn rsaminya,am gonna engage on the 23/01/2012 bersamaan dgn my mom bfday..let me introduce u with my future husbend..hehe..he's name is jasman.,am calling him 'abg'.,for sure..he was came from Lahad Datu,Sabah..with the race of Bugis..he was working at KK as a accountant..now, he is 27 years old..n me, 20 years old..its doesnt matter for me.,the gap of age would not be a prob for us.,as long we are happy together..not only me,am pretty sure,all girls outside there need a boy or man to take care of them.,both of our family,agree with us.,am not getting married bcz of gt baby inside me..hehe..no ar..for muslims,maried cant be postpone..when we talk bout rezeki.,it will come and terbuka luas once we get married..i'll let u know soon bout my progress to get married..huhu..now,am gonna show u my hantaran to my beloved jasman..but,just some of it la.,cz d others is not with me..







this one,we just bought it..blum d kc cumil2.,blm naik dulang..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment