Wednesday 21 December 2011

Wake Up people!!!!




how much they love me, how well they can taking care of me, they cant against Allah. Allah love me more than they love me, eventhough i've never get a respons, but i know, Allah knows what my heart felt. Allah will always look after me, bcz of that, Allah created me. bcz of that, i was here., just for 1 reason, to remain loyal with Allah. I BELIEVE that Allah is always beside me whenever i need it. Allah created a huge amount of human being, beautiful plant, land, planet, animal, and even malaikat..Allah created this world!., for sure, a lot of things that need to be observe..anywhere,everywhere, people keep praying to Allah, to extend and to bless their live..BUT, do Allah act partial?think of one-sided?NO!as long as people not doing a wrong thing. "Allah Maha Pengampun".,eventhough, Allah need to do a lot of things, Allah will ALWAYS B BESIDE U! Allah will not going anywhere.. As u still alive, try to appreciate Allah gifts., around u., Allah will not created u without a reasons., Allah will not give some1 to u if there is no reasons., Dont let till Allah take his/her back, then there is no use for ur tears anymore..
-What goes around comes around-

No comments:

Post a Comment