Wednesday 11 January 2012

Kebodohan ku Terserlah






apa yg aku cba mo smpaikan adlh suatu kjadian yg xblh d tiru oleh sspa..ea blh d jdikan pgjrn ja..
d jadikan crita.,aku n Mr J,for sure...we are having lunch together at alamesra,sabah (infront of UMS)..after finished our meals,like usual la..ask the waiter to come n count..total of it is rm20.50..he gives rm50..after gt the balance,he check n double check back..n smile to me.,i saw the balance on his hand once he rec'd the money rm29.50(rm10*2,rm5*1,rm1*4 and 0.50*1).,suddenly,he asked me,suppose to be how much the balance..haha..it confusing me..off course,the total that he gt jst now is the correct amount..n me,i doesnt mention that the balance still the same.,cz im wondering that wrong amount or the waiter give him more than that..i took about half an hour to answer d quest..haha..how stupid i am..kah3..then,he reveal the correct answer..rm29.50!!dush!its correct ody,why did u asked me back for the answer?huh!..nvm,what goes around comes around.,am still young,still dont have too much experience.,moreover,i dont like to be force,that can block my brain to think..hm.,am not stupid at all,cz i do took additional math since i was in form 5>matriculation>n also in my 1st sem at UMS..eventhough its a tough subject,but i've never failed on d exam..uhuks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment